Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1958 Porsche 356A Speedster by Reutter: Originally Delivered in Fjord GreenThis 1958 Porsche 356A Speedster is an extremely honest example that's ready for straightforward recommissioning. 1958 was the final year for the legendary 356A Speedster and this particular example is one of only 73 to leave the factory in rare and elegant Fjord Green. Currently blue with black interior, the Speedster is a rust free car with a clean and solid floor pan. The nice and straight body is ready for repaint and the original seats are ready to be redone as well. It has a strong running 912 motor installed and the car starts right up and drives well. Offered with new tan side curtains, door panels, trim, and soft-top fabric. One of the most coveted of 356 Porsches, the Speedster, with its squat stance, is unmistakable on the road. The Speedster remains a Porsche icon on par with the 550 Spyder and the 911. These cars offer exceptional handling, timeless styling, and most of all joy to those lucky enough to occupy its two seats. Not to be missed by any collector or enthusiast and offered at an absolute bargain price. Chassis no. 84658Rare original Fjord Green livery Final year for the iconic Speedster Upgraded to strong running 912 motorOne of the most coveted and collectible of 356 Porsches Price: $229,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door