Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Extremely Rare 1935 Mercedes-Benz 200 Sport Roadster This 1935 Mercedes-Benz 200 Sport Roadster is an incredibly rare find and an excellent car wearing an older restoration. Red with red interior, black soft-top, and rumble seat. A black plate California car with no rust that's been sitting for quite some time and would benefit from mechanical refurbishing and minor cosmetics. Only a handful of these cars exist. A wonderful discovery and exciting opportunity to own a rare and unique pre-war Mercedes-Benz 200 Sport Roadster. Price: $149,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door