1931 Ford Model A Vicky Street Rod. Brand new build 2013 out of Las Vegas. All steel Vicky Deuce grill, sides and hood Custom wire wheels New 302 Engine Automatic overdrive transmission New wood kit NEW EVERYTHING Power windows Air conditioning Lexus Pearl White Black Pearl Fenders and Boards Front Disc brakes Rear Drum brakes AM/FM stereo CD player Custom suspension Headers and stainless steel custom exhaust ONLY 965 miles since the restoration Total Frame Off restoration Award winner Fun Car that turns a lot of heads. One of a kind ride. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door