10306 W Emerald St
1977 K10 4x4 Shortbed Truck. Outside is complete . New paint ,New Tires,Mirrors, Lights, Lights Covers,Grill ,Shocks . New Ujoints .Transmission works just getting finished ,New flywheel, Clutch assembly, New Starter ( Have Receipts) Drives excellent super strong 411 gears front and rear .
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door