790 Alabama Ave
This 1989 Cadillac is in very good condition to be 30 years old. It only has a little under 99,000 miles and CarFax report backs up the miles. It has never had an accident according to CarFax. it is powered by the 4.5 Liter V8 engine. It has the removable hardtop. The paint looks good. There is one spot on the truck where the clear has come off but overall car looks great. This Cadillac is loaded with all the power options and everything works. It has always been in the south so no rust issues. The engine compartment is very clean. The interior is also really nice. You can tell this car has taken good care of. This car runs and drives great and is a blast to drive. You don't find these in this condition. The value on this car will only go up in the future. Please call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or see more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1972 Chevy Cheyenne Stepside 4X4 SWB 350 V8
1979 Chevy El Camino 350 V8 350 Trans P/S P/B LOOK
1967 Chevy Nova Wagon 383 Stroker Runs Strong
Bremen , GA
1995 Corvette Convertible ONLY 57000 Miles LOOK
1990 GMC Sierra SLE 4X4 350 V8 FI P/W P/L LOOK
1983 Chevy K10 4X4 SWB 305 V8 4 Speed Manual
Bremen , GA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door