218 Meyers Drive
1970 Chevrolet Nova. VIN 114270W401943. 350 V8 engine, automatic transmission. Power steering. Disc brakes. Bucket seats. Lokar shifter.
Straight and solid body with nice looking red paint.
New tires on new 17" Torque Thrust wheels.
Black interior with ProCar bucket seats - presents well.
Lokar floor shifter.
Comfort Grip steering wheel.
350ci V8 engine.
Turbo 350 3 speed automatic transmission.
Flowmaster dual exhaust with headers.
10 bolt rear differential.
Tubular upper / lower control arms.
Adjustable coil-over shocks on front.
Runs and drives good
Stops and handles good.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevrolet 3100 Cameo Pickup Project
1987 Buick Grand National 38 Turbo 57K Actual Mi
1979 Ford Thunderbird 58k Miles
1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup 350 Automatic
2002 Kawasaki KZ1000P Police Motorcycle
1953 Chevrolet 3100 Series Pickup
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door