Ideal Classic Cars
2224 S Tamiami Trail
335hp 389C.I. V8 - Upgraded to a 3-Speed Automatic - Very Well Done Tribute GTO! - Power Steering - Power Brakes - Wood Rim Steering Wheel - Montero Red w/ Parchment Interior - Bucket Seats and Center Console
This 1966 GTO Tribute is the perfect weekend muscle cruiser! Under the Montero red hood is the legendary 389C.I. V8 that the GTO is famous for, and an upgrade from the original transmission to the improved 3-speed unit it now sports. Power steering and power brakes make it easily drivable so you can focus on having top down fun! This little modified Pon Pon has got plenty of style with it's beautiful Parchment interior with bucket seats and a center console, along with the extraordinary wood rim steering wheel. You're sure to make lots of new memories in your beautiful classic GTO tribute! Come visit our showroom in sunny Venice, Florida or contact us online or over the phone today to put it in your garage!
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door