American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1932 FORD ROADSTER CABRERA This is a true jewel of a 1932 Ford Roadster. The body is top quality hand laid by renowned Hannamann of Southern California sitting on a full custom frame. The full steel hood, latch system and radiator is by Dan Fink Metalworks. The roadster is powered by a built 383 GM Performance Stroker crate motor with a performance cam and fully dressed for show. Transmission is a 350 Turbo fully polished. The power is delivered to the ground with a 9 Ford rear with newer 3.10 gears. Disc brakes at all corners assure the stopping. Fully polished stainless steel exhaust makes for the full throaty sounds exiting the chromed rectangular rear outlets. The interior is a showcase itself with chromed Flaming River column, Billet Specialties leather wrapped steering wheel (matching the wheels), full leather seating, door panels, carpet and trunk by Gabe's Custom Interiors. The incredible one-off hand formed polished billet dash insert houses all the Classic Instruments gauges and controls with Ron Francis wiring system. Billet Specialties SLD89 series polished billet aluminum wheels fitted with BFG Radial TA 255/R70/15 rear and BFG Advantage 195/R60/15 front accentuate the classic stance. The striking color is Viper Blue and catches your eye from every angle. This could be the Jewel of any garage, make it yours today. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door