Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Being 1 of 200 built makes this the rarest Monte Carlo SS built. The Aerocoupe was only built for two years, and 1986 was the lowest production by far. This example is a survivor with just 75,753 actual miles, as documented by the title and the CarFax. It is a nice driver with the factory 5.0-liter V8 mated to a 4-speed automatic transmission. The stock cloth bucket seats are in good shape, and the rest of the interior shows well. The Aerocoupe was a NASCAR design and NASCAR required that at least 200 be sold to the public. So, that's exactly how many Chevy made. In 1987 the production jumped to 6,052, making the 1986 much rarer. This Monte is nicely optioned with A/C, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power locks, remote mirror, cruise control, tilt steering wheel, AM/FM/cassette, and alloy wheels wrapped in radial tires. If you're looking for a future collectible that is fun to drive and is sure to get a lot of stares and questions at car shows, this is a great fit! This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com/warranty for more information. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door