390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
Larger Anti-Sway Bar
Special-Setting Shock Absorbers
Bigger Su 1.75” Carburetors
Cold-Air Intake Box
Certified And Confirmed As A Factory 100M
1 of Only 640 Ever Built
Registered With 100 M Registry 100 ”M”
2660 CC OHV 4 Cylinder
Chassis No. Bn2-l/231253
Engine No. 1b/231253-m
Body No. 12734.
1956 Austin-Healey 100 M ”Le Mans” reno red over black exterior paint scheme with red interior. A unique two-tone paint scheme to aid in visual identification, fold down windshield and driving lights. Don Healey partnered with the British motor corp in 1956 to produce the 100 ”Le Mans” at the Austin plant in Lionbridge, England. Subsequently, the car was named Austin-Healey 100M, a race car that placed 12th and 14th at the 1953 Lemans. “Le Mans” designation included the trademark louvered bonnet, high compression pistons, and an improved distributor.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door