GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Chevy pickup has history that any other company would love to have as it has continued to prove itself from the start to modern day times. GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this Studly 1968 Chevrolet K10 4x4 for your consideration. The truck is fresh off the restoration line and is in excellent condition.
The '68 offered here is powered by a 327 v8 that is bored 30 over with a Lunati Voodoo cam and sounds excellent. Other highlights include Hedman headers, new dual exhaust with Super 44 Flowmaster mufflers, Aluminum heads, Holley carburetor, Weiand intake and chrome dress up kit. The truck is shifted through its gears by a 4 speed manual transmission with a rebuilt clutch. The body is laser straight and appears to be very solid. Inside the cab is neat and tidy with fresh carpet and re-upholstered seat. It rides on 32x11.50 tires on 15 inch factory wheels.
This Truck is hot and commands stage presence where ever driven or shown. C/K 10 Pickups continue to dominate the classic truck market and this truck is no exception. It cannot be duplicated at the price offered here.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door