Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Truly a fine example found here in this 1974 Porsche 914 Targa 1.8 liter w/ factory 5 spd. manual transmission. Clean history car with solidity and full mechanical functionality,,* including the clock !!..Well documented servicing records over it's life and car manuals included.Showing 43,613 believed actual miles as all shows to be accurate per documentation. Well serviced and always garaged when not fair weather driven. A turn key car that is collector grade and investment quality. *Won import "Car of the year" in 1970 !!..Turn key driver, ready to drive and enjoy !!..
Please contact us to discuss it in detail. We have classic car lenders, "simple interest" terms available for some financing...* no early payoff penalty at all.We can also get a shipping quote anywhere in the country, or worldwide as well. Call us @ (941) 355-1955
"Classic Cars Of Sarasota"...Fair prices, quality vehicles, and friendly, knowledgeable staff here to serve you !!..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door