AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1970 Chevrolet Nova (Granice, AR) $24,900 This Chevrolet Nova had absolutely no dollar sparred when it came to building it. Modifications include 350 v8, turbo 400 trans with a torque converter and shift kit, Edelbrock Intake heads and 4bbl carb, cam, hooker pro comp ceramic coated headers with header cut outs, aluminum radiator, dual electric fans, 4 link rear suspension, adjustable coilovers all the way around, full roll cage, ford 9' rear with 2 sets of gears posi & Detroit Locker (highway & track, highway gears currently installed) tubular front A-arms and dual exhaust with magniflow mufflers. This vehicle is coming with 4 BF Goodrich tires and a fresh oil change. The build has less than 500 miles since completion equipped options include Am/Fm radio with Cd. As you can see the Grey metallic paint is holding up very well and it looks excellent with the black and red vinyl interior. All records/receipts are available upon request please give Marshall a call to learn more 870-584-6470
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door