516 E. Bristol St
Sterling Heights, MI
1964 Cadillac Deville mostly oringinal - $8,995 FIRM REDUCED
FINANCING SHIPPING A VLB
Sterling heights MI
1964 Cadillac Deville
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: blue
title status: clean
This is a very nice mostly original caddy as far as paint and body runs and drives great its a great driver car just paint is faded and has some surface rust nothing crazy tho if your interested please give me a
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
48 CHEVY OLD SCHOOL PICKUP CHOPPED STEEL REDUCED
1941 Ford Pickup RODDED AC NEW MAGSTIRES REDUCED
Elkhart , IN
1940 Ford 1 Ton Pickup All-Steel Flathead V8 Origi
1968 Chevrolet C10 Pickup All-Steel Pickup Restore
39 FORD RARE 3 WINDOW CPE NEW REDUCED 44995
Elkhart , IN
1932 Ford 3 Window Coupe Glass Body REDUCED $39K
So Cal Area, CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door