American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1965 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SUPER SPORT CONVERTIBLE **AN APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE IN PERSON* A truly stunning 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport convertible presented here following a full professional quality frame-off restoration of a believed to be numbers matching original. Only 4775 soft miles is showing on the odometer since restoration. The attention to detail has resulted in one of the best Chevelle Super Sport Convertibles around. A true 138 Code Super Sport convertible finished in original light blue and matching blue bucket seat interior With matching seat belts. The white convertible top is power operated. The 283ci/196hp engine is paired with rebuilt power-glide automatic floor console shift transmission. The Super Sport gauge pad includes a still functioning clock. The interior also features original Delco AM radio, remote driver side mirror, swing away under dash tissue dispenser. Front disc Power brakes, and power steering add to the ease of driving. The fit and finish is top notch, all glass is like new, all chrome and trim glistens, and it drives and stops better than original. Dual exhaust and bumper guards are installed as original. Original owners manual is included. The power top and convertible boot cover are as new. All production marking are intact, all hoses, clamps, and fittings are as original. Every detail of the restoration was made to assure investment/show quality results. **AN APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE IN PERSON** ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door