Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE.
This 1953 Cadillac Series 62 Sedan is an All Original, pampered and rarely driven, original 44,000 mile Classic with Court Gray body and Norman Gray Poly top. Original 331 V8 motor with original automatic transmission. Power steering and power brakes for ease of handling on any road. Original interior is in excellent shape. This original classic Cadillac needs nothing but a new owner to get in and cruise where ever you want to take her and show her off in style. Offered at $44,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
51 MBZ170S Cab Project & MBZ 170D Sedan Parts Car
1940 Ford 2 Dr Sedan All Steel Injected Flat Head
2018 Custom Bike 3 Year Bitchen Build Ness Frame
1959 Edsel Corsair Same Family 40 Years, Very Nice
1932 Ford AMBR Award Winner, Stan Betz Collection
1957 VW Oval Window Rare Right Hand Drive WOW
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door