200 E Cypress St
This El Camino is all new. It runs and drives great. 350 Chevy V8 w/ 750 holley 350 turbo automatic recently serviced power steering New interior including carpet New rubber seals New motor mounts New chrome including front bumper New flowmasters New front brakes with alignment New rear shocks and springs New SS hood and steering wheel New Paint New 17 Inch American Racing rims New tires
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door