A Touch of Classics
4430 Sir Lancelot Circle
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 4 Door For Sale $22,500
First Generation Chevelle
New small block 350 V8 less than 500 miles on engine
New thumping competition cam and lifters
New quick fuel 650 carb
New aluminum radiator with fan
New dual exhaust with chrome tips
Original 2 speed power glide transmission
New American Racing tore thrust polished wheels
New bluetooth compatible radio with mic
New Kenwood speakers
Refurbished trunk bay
New paint and interior
Call or text Jesse Reyna the owner for more info at 214-641-2395 or email at [email protected]
Tell him Gary Greer sent you.
If no answer call or text Gary for more info at 972-935-1660 or email at [email protected]
Watch our videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/garygreer56/videos
Need financing? Click here to apply- https://www.jjbest.com/auto-finance/collector-car-financing.aspx?Source=10596
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door