VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
We just spent $8500 on this car! The 427 was completely rebuilt by a professional shop. The car was serviced including the air conditioning, it blows ice cold. Then it was professionally detailed.
Clean East Tennessee convertible restored as an SS 427. Strong running, flashy looking.
EXTERIOR: If red on red isn't flashy enough for you then how about with a big set of polished wheels! The body is straight, i beileve the 1/4 panels are original. Paint is polished smooth and glossy. Jambs look nice, has new weatherstrips. Bumpers, windshield, mirrors, rubber around the vent windows, tailpanel trim have been replaced. 17 inch set of polished aluminum wheels. Has a red convertible top in good shape. New convertible boot.
INTERIOR: The upholstery, door panels, carpet, dash pad are new. Has bucket seats and console. Upgraded digital gauges including tachometer. Also has embroidered SS floormats.
ENGINE COMPARTMENT: It has a very healthy 427 with the big square port heads, factory aluminum intake with a giant Holley carb sitting on top. Also has gear drive, HEI ignition and a set of Hedman headers. Nice aluminum valve covers. It is a factory air conditioned car with updated compressor and 134 Freon. The car is kept cool with an oversized aluminum radiator with overflow bottle.
UNDERSIDE: The car is from East Tennessee and the underside is actually pretty darn solid original metal. Has a Muncie 4-speed and 12-bolt posi rear. Upfront the upper ball joints have been replaced, brake hoses are new. Has air shocks in back.
TRUNK COMPARTMENT: Very clean metal. Has mat, jack and spare.
I drove this car and it's a blast. Has a great sound, shifts through the gears easy. I can confirm absolutely it has a posi!
17 inch wheels
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door