GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1977 Chevrolet Corvette for purchase. C3 generation of Corvettes were the stingrays patterned after the Mako Shark II designed by Larry Shinoda and executed under Bill Mitchell's direction. After 1974 government restrictions, the gigantic muscle cars were being scaled back to just cruisers more than road carvers. The C3 Corvette though lived on being advertised as "a more efficient Corvette" while still maintaining the bite that wasn't currently being produced elsewhere. The 1977 models featured steel floor panels which reduced interior noise and weighed less than the previous fiberglass floors. Power levels and speed were on the rise while power everything (steering, brakes, etc) made these a pleasure to drive and handle.
The exterior is finished in black over an Oyster Gray leather interior. The car is in good condition and shows well for its age. This 2 owner car has been owned by the current owner since 1983. Other highlights include tilt/telescopic steering wheel, air conditioning, power brakes, power steering, Alpine aftermarket stereo(also comes with factory stereo), power windows, and T tops. The 350 v8 runs very well and the automatic transmission shifts as it should.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door