Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This beautifully restored car represents the iconic one year body style that captured the feel of the 1950s! The restoration is approximately 10 years old and included new paint, chrome, rebuilt and upholstered seats, carpet, seat belts, headliner, trunk, and door panels. All the intricate and hard to find trim pieces are in very good condition and installed properly. The dash board i in good unrestored condition with all the gauges operating.
The car is equipped with a modern Chevrolet 350 CID engine and 3 speed automatic transmission in addition to power steering and power brake. The Impala runs and drives even better than it looks, it is very easy to drive, beginning with easy starting, smooth engine power and transmission shifting, The road manners of the Impala are wonderful, easy steady driving with direct steering and powerful straight braking (make sure you watch the video test drive).
This car needs nothing and is ready to be enjoyed by a new owner.
This car is exempt from Ca smog certification requirement, is consigned for sale by a motivated seller, comes with a clean title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door