American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1955 MERCURY MONTCLAIR SUN VALLEY C-725 1 of 1,787 produced in 1955 292 CI V-8 engine 185 HP and 274 ft/lbs of torque Automatic transmission Power steering Power brakes Factory correct Canyon Red and White finish Power operated bench seat Power windows Clock and pushbutton radio Continental kit Fender skirts Bumper guards Full size Mercury wheel covers Painted steel wheels Wide Whitewall tires For 1955, Mercury introduced a new top-of-the-line Montclair model, and then boosted its appeal with an available Sun Valley edition that was topped by a futuristic Plexiglas half-roof. One of only 1,787 produced for 1955, this Montclair Sun Valley features its correct Canyon Red paint with a red and white interior to match the white exterior accents. Created as an up-market Mercury, the Montclair models not only came with extra chrome trim and two-tone paint, but they also featured a lower stance and were powered by a 292 CI Super Torque V-8 with 185 HP. This Montclair Sun Valley is nicely equipped with an automatic transmission, power steering and brakes, power windows, factory Continental kit, fender skirts and bumper guards. The split bench-seat interior includes a clock and push button radio, while the painted steel wheels are covered by full-size Mercury wheel covers and wrapped with vintage-look wide whitewall tires. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door