702 N 1st St.
This 1937 Ford Coupe was beautifully Restored years back. It was painted Vermilion Red with a stunning Beige interior. This little jewel is sitting on a nicely painted set of original steal rims with wide white wall tires 12 volt system floating banjo style steering wheel dual chrome mirrors bumper guards and has a great sounding dual exhaust. Its powered by its 221 Cubic inch flat head V8 engine and is backed up by its 3 speed manual transmission. This little coupe runs and drives great down the road and is ready to jump in and enjoy! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door