AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1957 Canadian Pontiac Laurentian Sport Sedan ( Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada) $44,900 cad or $34,900 usd You are looking at one heck of a Pontiac, as most Pontiac Aficionados know this vehicle was only produced in Canada and well less than 3k of them were ever made. Which means that the chances of you ever running into the same car in the states is next to nothing. This vehicle does sit on a Chevrolet frame and it is coming with the period correct 283cu v8 and a Powerglide automatic transmission as they were produced in 57'. This is coming in absolutely gorgeous condition, the frame off restoration was completed back in 05' however you would never be able to guess as it has less than 7k miles and has never seen bad weather since. Absolutely everything has been gone through including the engine, all of the original exterior pieces have been re-chromed, and all of the stainless has been polished. The Pontiac is equipped with Dual spot lights ( a rare GM option in 57'), dual exhaust, sun visor, P/seats, P/b, retro looking Am/Fm with aux, and heat. This vehicle is extremely reliable and you will be impressed with absolutely everything. We insist that you try to find rust anywhere on this Laurentian because it's been gone over with a fine tooth comb and we haven't been able to find a speck. This rare Pontiac won't last long. Give our friend Gordon a call at 506-392-5297 or 506-392-0111
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door