20950 Rogers Drive
Nothing beats a triple black Corvette Convertible for sex appeal and this 1964 'Vette has got that look. Ordered with both hard and soft tops in black as well as black interior, not only did they get the looks right, but they also put the right engine under the hood. Matching numbers 327/365 h.p. motor hooked up to a 4 speed manual transmission. The unmistakable sound of factory side exhaust is wonderful. This little black beauty also has power brakes, factory AM/FM radio and whitewall tires. As with all collector cars if you can find the one that meets all your needs and is ready to drive, buy it! This 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible is a triple threat with black on black on black. You will not be disappointed with this 'vette!
*327/365 h.p. - #'s Matching
*4 Speed Manual Transmission
*Refinished Original Black Paint (Code 900)
*Both Hardtop and Soft Top - Black
*Factory AM/FM Radio - Wood Steering Wheel
*Black Vinyl Bucket Seat Interior
*Factory Side Exhaust
*Excellent Chrome and Brightwork
*Odometer Reads: 70,920 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door