Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1955 Packard Clipper Constellation. Powered by an LS3, quipped with an Edelbrock Supercharger pushing out over 600 horsepower backed with a 4L85 transmission. - 1,236 miles- Ford 9' rear end- 4-link Suspension- QA1 Coilovers front and rear- Wilwood disk brakes - Wilwood Hydroboost- Reupholstered interior- New carpet and headliner- Vintage Air system- Dakota Digital gauges. - Full book of receipts For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us today at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door