The Packard Clipper is an automobile which was built by the Packard Motor Car CompanyClipper was classified as a stand-alone marque. This Packard is not like your average vehicle that rolled off the assembly line. This Restomod is equipped with a LS3, quipped with an Edelbrock Supercharger pushing out over 600 horsepower backed with a 4L85 transmission. The chassis consists of a built Ford 9' rear end with 4-link suspension, QA1 Coilovers on the front and the rear, Willowood disk brakes on the front and rear with the Willowood hydro boost. The interior has all new reupholstered seats, new carpet and new headliner. To keep you cool during the warmer months, it has Vintage AC. It also has a new set of Dakota Digital gauges. There is no other Packard like it out there! Full book of receipts for the entire build. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us today at 281-463-4968.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door