American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1972 CHEVROLET C-10 PICKUP C-841 Presented here is a frame on restored 1972 Chevrolet C-10 Cheyenne Super Pickup with some highly sought after modifications. This truck is turnkey ready to go to a show! -Frame-On Restoration -Cheyenne Super Trim Package -Shortbed Pickup -Odometer -350ci V8 Engine -TH350 Automatic Transmission -12 Bolt Rear End -Modified Dual Exhaust with Hot Rod Sound -Power Steering -Power Front Disc Brakes -Factory Air Conditioning -Tilt Steering Column -Aluminum Three Spoke Steering Wheel -Black Cloth Interior -Stunning Metallic Green Exterior Paint -Tachometer and Gauges -Modern Stereo Unit -New US Mags Staggered 20 and 22 inch Chrome Wheels -New Tires -Rhino-Liner Style Bed Coating -Tinted Windows -All Glass, Trim and Brightwork in Excellent Condition ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door