1967 Camaro SS396 turbojet with frame on restoration completed. Pro touring upgrades include: crate 454/440HP motor (orig. big block 396 comes with the car too) Muncie 4 spd trans., 750 holly 4 brl. carburetor w/ vac. secondaries, HEI distributor, coated headers, Alum. intake, flow master exhaust, wilwood performance red disc brakes, Hotchkis suspension, 12 botl posi rear end, 308 gearing, pwr. brakes, pwr steering, vintage AC, aftermarket cruise control, stereo/cassette player. Brand new tires.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door