Daughter moved to Georgia. She said "dad sell my car". Car runs. Comes with 3 mounted spare tires (some new) and one extra wheel. Interior needs finishing. Has embroidered seat covers. 1929 Ford tool set with new case. Rear trunk 20 years old. Has Tweety Bird theme on sides. Car has won many trophies at car shows in the past with the latest in 2019. Daughter says let buyer have trophies. Don't like my price make reasonable offer. For local pick-up or you arrange delivery. Price dropped $1500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door