Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Look at this hot 1966 Chevy El Camino, the attention is in the details. Repainted the original color and garage kept to keep it looking great. The front end was lowered 2 inches to give it a hot rod profile and the rally wheels to set it off. The front and rear tires wrapping the rally wheels are 215/70 R15. The engine has a 283 V8 and is donned with a 3 speed manual transmission that really allows you to rev through the gears as you please. PS and completely refinished interior in black to keep this ride looking, driving, and feeling cool. Custom hood, Rally Wheels, lowered front end, and dual exhaust really sets this El Camino apart and will have the heads turning as you drive by. This is a true survivor classic in very nice shape that has been loved by its owners. This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. We are open Monday through Friday 9-5 and by appointment on weekends. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf. We are located between Tamp and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door