Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1956 Austin Healey 100-4 BN2This 1956 Austin Healey 100-4 BN2 is an extremely desirable car with nice paint, chrome, and interior. Red with black interior. It's not currently running and needs mechanical commissioning but has a lot of potential. Good panel fit and door gaps. A very solid and straight example that wouldn't take much to turn into a presentable driver. The cosmetic work is done already. An exciting opportunity to own a classic and iconic British sports car at an absolutely bargain price. A superb buy for any Austin Healey enthusiast. Price: $42,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door