*5 speed manual
*Skyjacker lift kit
*New Bilstein shocks
*Upgraded front and rear bumpers
*Added Sasquatch l lights, LED front lights, KC fog lights and LED rear lights
*New American Racing wheels
*New BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A tires33/12.5/15LT
Beautiful jeep from the South. Interior shows excellent and appears to have been redone. The exterior paint appears original with some stone chips and scratches that reflect mileage on vehicle. This Jeep runs and drives great. READY FOR FUN!
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door