20950 Rogers Drive
For a Compact Model the Dodge Dart 270 Convertible was a great car. This particular example came with the ever popular 273 cu. in. V-8 which is a bit rare to find. Now have this V-8 hooked up to a 4 speed manual transmission and let the fun begin. Plenty of power to move this car down the rood. With exceptionally nice Dark Blue Metallic paint and a Blue Convertible top this car looks sharp. Factory two-tone vinyl bench seat interior has surprisingly lots of room and is in very good condition. Seat belts were added front and rear. Original instrumentation and the original AM radio are still in place. The chrome and brighwork are also very good. Another interesting point is the car comes with all its original paperwork from new. With 4 owner history along with the Certicard, Build Sheet and original owner's manual it is well documented. With a complete engine overhaul about 2,000 miles ago it runs out well. So if you are in the market for a fun little compact car that looks great with its Chrome Cragar wheels and great color we have the car right here at Ellingson's for you. Be it your first collector car or a great addition to your collection take a look. It will sure to be a fun ride.
*Original 273 V-8- Rebuilt - Elect. Ignition
*Factory 4 Speed Manual Transmission
*Blue Vinyl Convertible Top - Blue Boot
*Excellent Chrome and Brightwork
*Chrome Outside Driver's Mirror
*Blue Two Tone Bench Seat Interior
*Factory Am Radio
*Front and Rear Seat Belts
*Aftermarket Cragar Chrome Wheels
*Odometer Reads: 124,617 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door