Classic Car Deals
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 with a 302 motor. Car had minor fire in the engine compartment, melted some of the hoses, and wiring, but engine was not damaged. Damage to the paint on the hood and fender. Please see pictures. Interior in good shape and rest of car is too. Fire happened in February and car has been sitting since then. The first picture is of the car last August 2019. Convertible top is in good shape and the car ran and everything worked up until the fire.UPDATE Car Runs has been rewired and new components Needs some body work and paint Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door