702 N 1st St.
Just in and to be pictured soon is this stunning very well built 1967 Ford Mustang Coupe Resto Mod! It's powered by a Roller Rocker 5.0 Liter V8 engine and backed up by a ford T5Z 5 speed manual transmission with a modern driveline hydraulic clutch conversion. It has a March performance serpentine belt conversion Wieland street warrior intake 8"" rear with 3.55 gears Detroit True track limited slip differential summit racing electronic TBI fuel injection system by Holley JBA shorty headers with JBA 2.5 inch dual exhaust power front disc brakes power steering old air products hurricane air conditioning system 3 point front and rear seat belts retro sound radio deluxe hood and is riding on a brand new set of 17"" Riddler Chrome Rims with BFG RWL tires. This car is absolutely outstanding! It's mechanics and interior was done to a super high standard making this a super comfortable and drivable Muscle Car! It's floors frame and bottom of the trunk is all painted in it's red oxide primer and is a super clean California car! It's Black exterior paint is brand new and has been wet sanded and buffed to a nice shine and it looks great with all new chrome grill rubbers and emblems. It's Black updated TMI Sport R pony seats with matches full console with cup holder and arm rest is flawless with everything in it's interior being brand new and professionally restored. It's dash is detailed beautifully with upgraded New vintage USA gauges burton Antique auto aluminum dash and door panels new carpet headliner door panels wiring harness is all new as well. If you are looking for a turn key Mustang with all the modern comforts this is it! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door