Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Extremely Desirable Carbureted 1977 Ferrari 308GTB with 37K Original MilesThis 1977 Ferrari 308GTB is an extremely desirable carbureted model. Black with black leather interior and just 37k miles from new. Just out of 30 year ownership and offered with books, tools, jack, and spare. This excellent original 308 runs and drives but would benefit from servicing at this time. A straight, solid, and honest car. Carbureted cars sound incredible and the GTB's uninterrupted shape is clean and beautifully sculpted. These cars wont always be so accessible so if youve always wanted a Carbureted GTB, nows the time to act on a low mileage original example like this one. -Collectible and Sought-After Carbureted GTB 308-Only 37k Miles -Offered with Books, Tools, Jack, and Spare-Desirable Black on Black Color Combination -Just Out of 30 Year Ownership $69,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door