Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This car has been carefully updated and maintained with 38665 miles indicated. This is absolutely stunning original car with rare parts and pieces including the smog system air pump and original style exhaust manifolds. The Camaro is equipped with the 327 V8, automatic transmission, and power steering. MF code engine 327 cid 210 hp which is a correct engine for a '67 Camaro with a Powerglide, air pump and a 2-barrel carb. It's possible it was a warranty replacement. Paint code D = Nantucket Blue
Trim code 739 = Blue
The car runs and drives as good as it looks. The brakes system has recently been serviced and all system function properly. This is a turn key reliable car that could be a show winner.
The Camaro comes with the 1967 Camaro owner's manual, color brochure, car cover, extra set of wheels with radial tires, and a clean California title. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door