MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle (Stock #311) One of the nicest 1968 Chevelle’s I’ve seen in a very long time, pay attention to the detail of this car it has been done frame off restored every nut and bolt has been gone through, gorgeous paint gorgeous interior 502 hp crate motor with a manual transmission and a 12b rear end, just take a look at the detail of this car it is impeccable, I can send a few pictures over in the meantime and I was so financing and delivery is available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door