East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#135 1974 Chevrolet Nova
Painted Bronze Metallic paint this car is slick and straight, Yenco SC Black stripes, with the front & rear bumpers painted, original grill, side marker lights, tail lights all look good. All the glass and rubber look good. Cowl induction hood. Drip rail moldings are good. Rally rims and center caps with Goodyear Radial tires that are like new. An Eye Catcher!
The interior is Black vinyl on bucket seats, back seat, headliner, package tray, sun visors, dash cap, door panels, kick panels with speakers all look good. Black carpet, black carpeted floor mats, sill plates all look new, Auto gauge Tach mounted on the column, SunPro gauges oil & temp mounted in cluster in center of dash. 4-Speed Hurst shifter, Chevrolet logo radio AM/FM/Cassette with speaker in kick panels and back seat. Seat belts, removeable console. Clean and neat inside.
The engine is a 406 with Roller Rockers, Chevrolet aluminum intake, 750 Holley carb, chrome valve cover with Chevrolet logo, chrome air cleaner, chrome water neck. Headers, MSD ignition, chrome pulleys, power steering, flex fan, dual exhaust, M22 Rockcrusher transmission, Big 10 Bolt rear end with 4:11 gears. Runs and handles great. Sounds good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door