GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this clean, highly original 1977 Ford LTD 4 door sedan for sale. The LTD was fords highest trim line of the full sized sedan. LTD offered options that were only found standard on the more luxurious Lincoln and Mercury brands.
The car offered here features just over 82000 miles since new. The car is finished in Dark Brown Metallic exterior paint over tan interior with optional patterned seats. The car remains in very original condition including, according to the owner, most if not all of its original paint. Options include: Power steering, power brakes, bench seat, air conditioning, style group wheel covers, full size spare and jack, AM/FM radio etc.
The car is powered by its 351 V8 engine, Cruise-O-Matic automatic transmission and rear wheel drive. The car is an overall very tidy, highly original example that has been well kept throughout the years, it is mechanically sound and ready to set sail. Car comes complete with original owners manual.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door