Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1939 Bugatti Type 57 Stelvio with Coachwork by GangloffGullwing Motor Cars is extremely proud to offer this exciting 1939 Bugatti Type 57 Stelvio Drophead by Gangloff. Chassis 57741 is a late production example delivered from the factory in April of 1939. A gorgeous example that is well documented and has been meticulously maintained by its previous owner. This rare and highly coveted motorcar is matching numbers and is all correct with no stories. Blue with red wheels and interior. A professionally restored car that's absolutely stunning, this Type 57 is in excellent condition both cosmetically and mechanically. It retains virtually all of its original parts and its engine, clutch, and ancillary parts have all been rebuilt. Superb paint, chrome, and upholstery. Meticulously maintained by its previous owner and offered with wonderful history, this very special and important Bugatti would be a lovely addition to any collection. With its beautiful Stelvio Cabriolet coachwork, this Type 57 remains one of the most elegant and fashionable cars of its era. A supremely sophisticated and attractive machine that is perhaps the quintessential Bugatti road car. Chassis no. 57741 Rare and Important Bugatti Type 57Stunning Stelvio Drophead with Coachwork by Gangloff Matching numbers Offered with historical documents and photographs A beautifully restored and correct example Considered to be the gold standard of touring automobiles in the 1930sPrice: $995,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door