1960 Volkswagen Beetle Rag Top Sunroof Coupe
Recent, correct and full nut and bolt restoration
Rare and highly sought-after factory black exterior finish (Code L41)
Unique VW rag top sunroof coupe variant; roll back the top for open-air driving
Period correct 40 hp, 1200 cc horizontally-opposed, air-cooled four-cylinder engine
Four-speed synchronized manual transmission
Original AM radio still in the dashboard
California Beetle with vintage yellow and black license plates
Black exterior with brown and cream interior
Correct body panels
Factory steel wheels, hubcaps and wide whitewall tires
Desirable Snow Flake taillights
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door