Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Beautifully Original 1980 Ferrari 512BB: Iconic Carbureted 512 Berlinetta BoxerThis 1980 Ferrari 512BB is an incredibly desirable carbureted model offered out of 37 years of loving ownership. Black with cream leather interior. A beautifully original example accompanied by books and tools. Would benefit from servicing at this time but the motor was completely rebuilt 15 years ago. Combining powerful performance and exotic styling, the carbureted 512 Berlinetta Boxer was built in a modest quantity of 929 examples from 1976 through 1981. This extremely collectible Carbureted 512BB is not to be missed by any enthusiast of the marque. Offered with Books and ToolsOut of 37 Year OwnershipDesirable Carbureted ModelHighly Original Example of Ferraris Iconic 512 Berlinetta Boxer Price: $267,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door