Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!Air Conditioning. Power Brakes. Running Boards. 15 Inch Wheels. 3.08 Gear Ratio. 350cid Small Block Chevrolet Engine. 5-Window. 80mph Speedometer. 8mm Plug Wires. American Racing Torq Thrust II Wheels. Bench Seat. Billet Distributor. Black Carpeting. Black Door Panels. Black Headliner. Black Vinyl Interior. Blue Dash. Blue Exterior. Bright Window Trim. Chrome Air Cleaner. Chrome Bed Slats. Chrome Exhaust Tips. Chrome Finned Transmission Pan. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Chrome Grille. Chrome Valve Covers. Column Shift. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Dual Exhaust. Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carburetor. Front Tires: 235/70/15. GM 10-Bolt Rear End. Mechanical Fuel Pump. Rear Tires: 255/70/15. Split Windshield. Stock Cast Intake. Stock Radiator. Tinted Glass. Transmission Cooler. Tubular Upper & Lower Front Control Arms. Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission. Wood Bed Floor. Front Disc Brakes. Rear Drum Brakes. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door