East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#150 1955 Chevrolet 210
Original California Car
Painted a beautiful Aqua Blue & White that is slick and straight, this car had new body molding, new door handles, new dual outside mirrors. All the glass is new and tinted with new rubber. The bumpers are new and one-piece, new grill, new hood ornament, new taillights, new emblems, new felt, new wiper arms, new antenna, new Riddler rims that are chrome with Toyo tires that are like new. Dual exhaust with chrome tips. Sits nice and a real eye catcher.
Newer Blue Cloth and vinyl edges on the interior on bench seat. Dark and light two blue door panels, arm rest is dark blue. Door trim, door handles, window cranks are all new. Black kick panels are new. The dash is dark blue with new trim, aftermarket AM/FM/iPod Stereo, SunPro gauges mounted under dash. Banjo leather wrapped steering wheel, Automatic on column, blue carpet, dark blue Belair logo floor mats and door sill plates. Dark blue seatbelts front and back, light blue headliner and Sunvisor’s, dark blue package tray with dual speakers, overhead light. Vintage A/C & Heat, all like new inside and beautiful.
The engine is a 350 with a 350 Turbo transmission, polished grooved valve covers and a new air cleaner. The alternator is chrome with polished Billet A/C & alternator brackets, headers, polished Edelbrock intake. Edelbrock car, polished stainless battery box, updated wiper motor, Billet overflow tank, flex fan, power booster and master cylinder with chrome cap. Power steering, newer belts. Runs and handles good. This is one sharp ride! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info on this car and others.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door