Classic Car Deals
1969 OLDSMOBILE HURST -1 of 906 HURST/OLDS produced in 1969~Numbers matching drivetrain: 455ci Ram Air H/O engine (380hp), TH-400 turbo hydro-matic transmission & 3.43 posi-trac SJ rear-end * Matching numbers 455 Ram Air H/O V8 engine * Turbo Hydra-Matic transmission * Correct intake manifold #405233 * Correct exhaust manifold # 402295 and 402294 * Correct distributor # 1111989 * Correct non-AC heads with D casting * Numbers Matching transmission * Correct rear-end SJ code 3.42 posi-traction * Power steering * Power front disc brakes * Hurst His & Hers dual gate shifter * Cold air induction * Rear spoiler * Super Stock wheels * Firestone wide oval ties * Original manuals Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door