Classical Gas Enterprises
Call To Schedule An Appointment
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner
One of the Finest 1969 Roadrunners Available Today. This Award Winning '69 Plymouth has been meticulously restored. Stunning!
1969 Plymouth Road Runner is a ground-up restoration! The flawless show quality factory red paint is stunning! Under the hood is a powerful 383ci that is highly detailed. Every nut and bolt glistens. The stout 4-speed manual transmission shifts smooth. The rear end gears 3:23.1 sure grip really puts the power to the ground.
Started life as an original Dry Eastern Washington car has spent its life since being restored as a show car with many tastefully done chrome show parts. Comes with a full binder of restoration receipts.
The black interior is of the highest quality I have seen in a MOPAR. Every stitch is perfectly aligned. The dash gauges are clean and bright and in perfect working order. The chrome 15" Magnums gives that aggressive stance that has made Mopar the king street.
Every detail has been done! The trunk has been detailed to the highest standards even has the original style spare and jack! This is one of the finest '69 Roadrunners available today!
VIN RM23H9G247921 RM=3B-B1 H=383/335HP G=St. Louis
Engine block date code 3-12-68 cast number D.N 2468130-8
Transmission cast number H3 C-99129 stamp PP833 9G247921
Rear End 3 2881489-A Tag 3.23
Add it to your collection for $56,995.00!
This car is being represented for a collector in the Seattle, Washington area.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door