218 Meyers Drive
1987 Buick Grand National. 57,235 actual miles (Carfax verified). VIN 1G4GJ1171HP455659. Original 3.8 liter, fuel-injected, Turbocharged / intercooled V6 engine. 200-4R automatic transmission with overdrive. Power steering, power disc brakes, cold factory air-conditioning, power windows, power door locks, power driver's seat, power antenna, cruise control, tilt steering, keyless entry.
Straight and solid body with nice black paint - looks great.
Good tires on 16" wheels.
Nice, gray / black interior with bucket seats and center console with factory floor shifter.
Power door locks.
Power seat (driver's).
3.8 liter, fuel-injected V6 engine.
200-4R 4 speed automatic transmission (overdrive).
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
57K actual miles, verified by Carfax.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 350 4 Speed
Sherman , TX
1983 Chevrolet C10 Silverado SWB
1969 Plymouth Road Runner 383 4 Speed
1960 Chevrolet El Camino 396 / Automatic
1972 Chevrolet K5 Blazer 4x4
1969 Plymouth Road Runner Project
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door