20950 Rogers Drive
This 1953 Buick Skylark is one of the finest convertibles ever manufactured by Buick. Skylarks were produced to celebrate Buick's 50th year anniversary. This car is 1 of a total of 1,690 produced. It was restored by Old Coach Works Restoration Inc. of Yorkville, Illinois and may be the finest restoration of a Skylark we have seen. Powered by a "nail head" 322 cu. in. V8 and coupled with a Dynaflow automatic transmission makes this car a fantastic cruiser. These cars are equipped with power steering and power brakes which makes this Skylark a pleasure to drive. Further equipment includes a power seat and power windows. This Skylark convertible is finished in a beautiful vibrant Matador Red and paired with a white vinyl power assist top making it a sure head-turner. Correct white/red leather interior has also been redone as factory original. Kelsey-Hayes 40 spoke chrome wire wheels combined with wide whitewall tires complete the look. Excellent chrome and bright work add beauty with attention to detail done to a high degree. The engine compartment is impeccably detailed and shows incredibly well. Come look at this beautiful car, it is a car that will look amazing in the finest collections.
*322 Cu.in. V-8 - Orig. Configuration
*Dynaflow Automatic Transmission
*Power Steering - Power Brakes
*Refinished in Original Matador Red
*Red/Ivory Leather Bench Seat
*Chrome Kelsey-Hayes Wire Wheels
*Wide Whitewall Tires
*Detailed Trunk - Continental Kit
*White Vinyl Power Assist Convertible Top
*Outstanding Chrome, Trim and Brightwork
*Rare - 1 of 1,690 Produced
*Odometer Reads: 426 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door