1971 SS454 Chevelle,Placer Gold/black vinyl top and black bucket seats,console,auto,ps,pdb,tilt wheel,NK4 steering wheel,am-8 track radio,under dash am-fm CD radio,positraction,MATCHING# 454 engine, Factory mags,U14 gauges. A very nice SS with great paint,interior,and mechanics.ALL original smog equipment in tact including pump and working!!!
ORIGINAL BUILDSHEET. A Van Nuys,Ca built car that went to Portland,Or.,A western car until I bought it. 83K miles. Not many left like this!!! Might trade for 69 Mach1 Mustang
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door